I Hide My Affection
Pak Hamzah once told me that "don't be afraid to tell the guy that you like him". Ohhh...how could I when I am the type who always hide my affection in the closet? I couln't bring myself to tell him that I like him a lot. I just didn't have the courage to tell him that. I am still a traditionalist at heart and being a woman, I will never be the one who make the first move.
He still didn't know that I like him the first day I read his journal. I was amazed with what he went through and when reading one of his post, I feel like crying cos it's as if I'm reading myself. He kept a low profile. Not many people knew the existence of his blog. I can only find three blogs that linked to his.
I remember last year when he first wrote me on Yahoo Mail. I was extremely happy! Secretly I was hoping that he's still single and available. When I discovered that he still is, I was over the moon. I was even happier when he said that not many people that he can talk to.
From then onwards, I was hoping that friendship will bloom into much more promising future.
I can only pray to Allah...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home